Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Fursan Travel
Views:6309 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Fursan Travel - Chief Technology Officer (15-20 yrs)
Chief Technology Officer (E-Commerce)
We are corely looking at an Individual coming from a Tech E-commerce industry. Experience of working with an OTA will be preferred.
Candidates from other industries will not be considered for this role.
- To provide vision and direction to achieve strategic technology and business objectives and restructuring of the IT setup's to align them with the business objectives.
- To closely work with Operations to lead and manage the IT activities and related services across the country to ensure high availability of infrastructure to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Lead IT transformation strategy for the organization which aims at automating/streamlining and implementing industry standard technology for all Fursan departments
- Participate as a member of the Fursan Leadership Team formulating company policy especially related to country wide operational and IT changes as part of strategic team for input into same.
- Ensure smooth functioning of support & operational systems through outsourcing partners and associated service and technology providers.
- Build technology appreciation across functions.
- Evaluate new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Use technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
- Lead Fursan product team managing all IT products including Travel Front office, mid office and back office solutions and integration between various systems
- Lead the implementation initiatives for Corporate Self Booking tools
- Manage the Business Intelligence & Analytics team and Strategy
- Manage any digital media assets
- Consistently evaluate technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Define and Own the IT Security Policy
- Direct the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Make presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
- Develop strategic plans for country wide implementations and operation of client services, product support, quality assurance and training.
- Compilation of the country wide IT Capital Expenditure budget. Create and budget the IT plan at the start of the year.
- Define a policy for new hardware / software procurement and raising purchase orders for the same.
- Ensure company wide software licenses compliance.
- Ensure delivery of MI data on time and with zero errors.
- Demonstrate and make available Fursan products e.g. Online Booking Tools to the clients and to implement the same.
- Streamline the communications systems by providing alternatives and reporting capabilities to the existing systems.
Should Have :
- 15+ Years of Relevant (IT) Experience
- Bachelors (Engineer Preferred) in Computer Science/ IT/ Network Management
- PMP or Prince2 certification will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.