Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Fursan Travel
Views:4867 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Fursan Travel - Chief Technology Officer (15-20 yrs)
Chief Technology Officer (E-Commerce)
We are corely looking at an Individual coming from a Tech E-commerce industry. Experience of working with an OTA will be preferred.
Candidates from other industries will not be considered for this role.
- To provide vision and direction to achieve strategic technology and business objectives and restructuring of the IT setup's to align them with the business objectives.
- To closely work with Operations to lead and manage the IT activities and related services across the country to ensure high availability of infrastructure to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Lead IT transformation strategy for the organization which aims at automating/streamlining and implementing industry standard technology for all Fursan departments
- Participate as a member of the Fursan Leadership Team formulating company policy especially related to country wide operational and IT changes as part of strategic team for input into same.
- Ensure smooth functioning of support & operational systems through outsourcing partners and associated service and technology providers.
- Build technology appreciation across functions.
- Evaluate new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Use technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
- Lead Fursan product team managing all IT products including Travel Front office, mid office and back office solutions and integration between various systems
- Lead the implementation initiatives for Corporate Self Booking tools
- Manage the Business Intelligence & Analytics team and Strategy
- Manage any digital media assets
- Consistently evaluate technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Define and Own the IT Security Policy
- Direct the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Make presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
- Develop strategic plans for country wide implementations and operation of client services, product support, quality assurance and training.
- Compilation of the country wide IT Capital Expenditure budget. Create and budget the IT plan at the start of the year.
- Define a policy for new hardware / software procurement and raising purchase orders for the same.
- Ensure company wide software licenses compliance.
- Ensure delivery of MI data on time and with zero errors.
- Demonstrate and make available Fursan products e.g. Online Booking Tools to the clients and to implement the same.
- Streamline the communications systems by providing alternatives and reporting capabilities to the existing systems.
Should Have :
- 15+ Years of Relevant (IT) Experience
- Bachelors (Engineer Preferred) in Computer Science/ IT/ Network Management
- PMP or Prince2 certification will be preferred