Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Fursan Travel
Views:9442 Applications:492 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Fursan Travel - Assistant Category Manager - Air Product (3-5 yrs)
- Manage P&L for the Flights vertical.
- Define strategic growth plan for the category along with end to end management of the same.
- Work with Cross Functional teams for diverse initiatives like Operations and Product improvement, Marketing and Supplier optimizations to ensure successful running of the vertical
- Run multiple revenue campaigns to achieve Quarterly and Yearly targets
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance and growth of Flights vertical on a weekly and monthly basis with all stakeholders
- Identification of new revenue stream for the product and maximization of revenue
- Develop mechanisms and metrics to track performance related to Top line, Gross Margins, revenue and discounting
- 3 years of Business Analysis, Category/Revenue Management in an eCommerce Industry
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven decision making mentality
- Hustle and get things done attitude
- 3 years of Experience in Online Travel Agent for Flights Vertical as Category Manager in Middle East Market
Knowledge of Tools:
- Excel, Google Analytics, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.