Director HR at Furlenco
Views:4320 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Furlenco - Manager/Senior Manager - Refurbishment Supply Chain (4-10 yrs)
What we want :
- Analytical smartness to evaluate the demand and supply planning, overall product life cycle and aging.
- Strategist to build and monitor the Pan India Asset refurbishment requirements of Furlenco and own the P&L for same.
- A hustler who can build and manage a healthy vendor base for local and central refurbishment. (In-house vs Outsourced model)
- Manage a team of Raw Material procurement
- A Brilliant Planner who can liaise seamlessly with planning and warehouse teams to set up Advanced Refurb analytics.
- Set up a robust Asset Tracking Program to manage several millions of asset movements.
What you get:
- Opportunity to be on the rocket seat of the fastest-growing company in Asia pacific from India. (https://yourstory.com/2018/02/furlenco-ninth-in-list-of-1000-high-growth-companies-beats-paytm-and-zomato/)
- Opportunity to be a part of the 'heart of the business' of a category creator.
- Opportunity to solve a few unique and toughest problems globally in Supply Chain & Operations.
Desired Qualification :
- 5-8 yrs of experience work-ex in demand planning/ furniture industry
- Graduate/MBA from Tier 1/2 colleges with demonstrated Ops hustle background
- Furniture/Home Appliances/bulk assets industry background is preferable