Director HR at Furlenco
Views:2762 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Furlenco - Demand Planner - Sourcing (2-4 yrs)
The incumbent is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with Furlenco products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for the Supply Chain, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, refurbishment and pickup analysis, and other sources.
The Demand Planner is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization. Basic forecast modeling is the responsibility of this position. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Marketing.
What We Want -
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and business finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and
Business Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
What you get -
- Opportunity to pursue your interests across functions in a start-up where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are rather it's just the starting point.
- Motivating work environment, surrounded by sharp, friendly co-workers.
- Opportunity of working cross-functionally with Program and Product Managers, to develop data models and dashboards for seamless and accurate forecasts.