HR at Funriders Leisure Amusement Pvt Ltd
Views:326 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Funriders Leisure Amusement - Manager - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan.
- Organize a day schedule to break up the monthly target.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the calls
- Collect daily report without fail and review the performance and report to CEO/ CMO for the effectiveness of his plan
- Updating CRM on daily basis
- Sales closure
- Organize daily task in terms of presentations and meeting
- Develop relationship with key customer and ensure effective service and satisfaction
- Meeting weekly with the design, innovation and project department for the new product opportunities in the presence of CMO and CEO
- Coordinate with project manager
- Collect the daily production tracker
- Plan a pricing strategy like promotional or seasonal offers/discounts
- Suggest any new upcoming exhibition or trade fairs where funriders needs to participate
- Quality check confronts in terms of effectiveness of the calls, presentation, negotiation, mails, WhatsApp, design presentation and quotation.
- Meets financial objectives of sales by forecasting requirements and preparing an annual budget.
- Maintain and expand customer base
- Identifying new customer opportunities.
- Identifying new segment opportunities.
- Conduct market study to understand the market
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.