Business Head at Synapse Search Partners
Views:2090 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:316
Fundamental Research Analyst - Generalist (2-8 yrs)
Fundamental Research Analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of financial models/reports of portfolio companies, identifying new ideas, tracking major events in the equity market.
Broader Role / Responsibilities
- Preparation of detailed financial statement and in-depth analysis & valuation of companies under coverage, peer comparison
- Preparing detailed equity research reports.
- Tracking major events in India and globally which could impact the portfolio companies and sectors
- Monitoring performance of the portfolio companies to ensure the investment thesis is playing out
- Tracking block deals, brokerage reports, daily news, blogs, etc and analysis of the same of our coverage universe
- New Stocks idea generation through the study of quantitative and qualitative information Required Competencies
- Lucid report writing and good presentation skills
- Skilled in analyzing and interpreting financial data & statements
- Should be well conversant with economics and finance and market terms
- Should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work on different databases like ACE, Prowess, Bloomberg, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with good communication skills.
- Overall 4 - 5 years of experience in equity research across multiple sectors will be preferred.
- Degree in Finance / MBA or equivalent from a reputed college/ CA (Certifications in courses like CFA, CCRA, FRIM, etc. will be an added advantage).
Mandatory Requirements (Can appear post joining if not done so far)
- NISM Research Analyst Certification.
- NISM Investment Advisory Certification Level 1 & 2.