Delivery Manager at Synapse Search Partners
Views:2752 Applications:605 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Fundamental Research Analyst - BFSI (1-4 yrs)
Broader Role / Responsibilities
1. Preparation of detailed financial statements and in-depth Analysis & Valuation of companies under coverage.
2. Working independently on companies for preparing detailed financial models and preparing detailed equity research reports.
3. Preparing peer comparison analysis to identify the potential company for investment, following every news for the same.
4. Tracking major events across global markets, specifically equity markets and analyzing their effects on the local stock markets and related asset classes.
5. Analyzing stock specific movements.
6. Tracking sharp movements on certain stocks, and analyzing daily, monthly movements and finding reasons for the same.
7. Keeping track of block deals taking place during market hours and tracking fund buying in stocks post market hours.
8. Tracking brokerage reports and analysis on stock markets as well as specific company stocks and writing reports on the same.
9. Keeping updates on daily news in terms of Cabinet decisions, political announcements, company specific announcements and tracking movements on the specific stocks or benchmark indices.
10. New Stocks idea generation.