Founder & CEO at Synapse Search Partners
Views:5336 Applications:1604 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:649
Fundamental Research Analyst - Agro Chemicals (1-7 yrs)
Fundamental Research Analyst is responsible for identifying and then evaluating the significance of the information in conjunction with recent market activities.
Broader Role / Responsibilities :
- Preparation of detailed financial statements and in-depth Analysis & Valuation of companies under coverage.
- Working independently on companies for preparing detailed financial models and preparing detailed equity research reports.
- Preparing peer comparison analysis to identify the potential companies for investment, following every news for the same.
- Tracking major events across global markets, specifically equity markets, and analyzing their effects on the local stock markets and related asset classes.
- Analyzing stock specific movements.
- Tracking sharp movements on certain stocks, and analyzing daily, monthly movements and finding reasons for the same.
- Keeping track of block deals taking place during market hours and tracking fund buying in stocks post market hours.
- Tracking brokerage reports and analysis on stock markets as well as specific company stocks and writing reports on the same.
- Keeping updated on daily news in terms of Cabinet decisions, political announcements, company-specific announcements, and tracking movements on the specific stocks or benchmark indices.
- New Stocks idea generation.
Required Competencies :
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis and should be able to apply them well
- Lucid report writing and good presentation skills
- Expertise in Agro Chemicals.
- Skilled in analyzing and interpreting financial data & statements
- Should be well conversant with economics and finance and market terms
- Should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work on different databases like ACE, Prowess, Bloomberg, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with good communication skills.