Recruitment Coordinator at ABC Consultants
Views:2567 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Fundamental Equity Research Role - BFSI (6-8 yrs)
Financial Research Group
Lead Analyst: Fundamental Equities (Asia)
We are looking for a lead analyst in Fundamental Equities (Asia) to join our Financial Research group based out of the firm's office in Hyderabad, India. This group works closely with the front office to provide high quality and in-depth support to the investment research team and the decision-based processes of the firm's global proprietary trading strategies. The role involves working closely with the Fundamental Equities Asia team.
WHAT YOU- LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Thematic sectoral, geographic, and company research.
- Preparation of industry deep-dives with detailed company write-ups and investment summaries.
- Iteration with the front-office team on developing and maintaining proprietary financial models and probability-weighted forecasts.
- Company and peer valuation, including sensitivity analysis.
- Monitoring and analyzing relevant company and sectoral events.
- Working closely with the team and attending management, intermediary, and sector expert calls.
WHO WE- RE LOOKING FOR:
- An MBA (Finance)/CFA with six to eight years of experience in financial modelling/valuation, fundamental equity research, and analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates with experience in Asia markets (more specifically Greater China, Japan, South Korea, and Southeast Asia) are preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.