Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:2616 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Fundamental Analyst - Buy Side Equity Research - Asset Management Services - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
- A Global Financial Services firm is currently looking for a Buy Side Equity Analyst to part of its Asset Management business. The Asset Management team provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies.
- They help clients to navigate today's dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. They extend these global capabilities to the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
Roles and Responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to:
- The Equity Analyst works as an extension of the global portfolio manager teams sharing broad research and portfolio responsibilities.
- The Analyst will analyze financial statements, the industry, and competitive landscape, and evaluate company management; analyze market share, macro trends and other affecting factors; build and maintain financial models with focus on key business drivers and valuation
- The Analyst will work with portfolio managers to research and develop views on macro and micro-level investment issues, individual stocks and the portfolio and Propose new strategies that enhance portfolio characteristics.
Master's degree or MBA preferred ( Tier 1 Specific )
- Passion for financial markets and investing
- Strong interest in the financial markets, actuarial science and a good investment sense/commercial instinct
- Strong understanding of financial statements, macroeconomics and valuation techniques
- At least 1-2 years of experience in buy-side or a related discipline (sell-side, banking or financial modeling) preferred.