Senior Consultant at TD Newton Associates
Views:287 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Fund Reconciliation Role - BFS - US Client (10-18 yrs)
Fund Reconciliation - US based Client
- Reviewing the daily and monthly reconciliations, accounting reports and performance reports prepared by the administrator and ensuring the breaks and exceptions are cleared on a timely basis.
- Reviewing the breaks in daily trade, position and cash reconciliations. Identifying the cause of breaks and actioning the same through coordination with departments involved and changes in the system.
- Reviewing the exceptions/outliers in daily price, trade and profit and loss reports and resolving the same through coordination with other departments.
- Processing and reviewing cash balances in the system against custodian's statements.
- Reviewing the monthly reports (asset reconciliations, month end packages/reports and performance reports) prepared by the administrator for any exceptions. Validating the breaks and exceptions already supported by the administrator.
- Performing/reviewing the reconciliations and reports specific to derivative products like FX Forwards, FX options, OTC swaps etc.
- Close coordination with teams at administrator and client with an aim to resolve exceptions/breaks around daily and monthly reports.
- Ensuring reports of highest quality are signed off to the client on daily/weekly/monthly basis