Partner at ProEdge Services
Views:4449 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Fund Raising Role - Real Estate & Co-living Industry (5-10 yrs)
Our Client has two businesses, it is a boutique branded real estate developer focused on delivering world-class product and warm customer service. Founded six years ago, on the sole thesis that real estate needed to be done differently in India. Their business plan is a simple - 2x2- double in size every two years.
Another business is into Co-living space which is rapidly expanding across metro cities in India.
They are looking to hire Fund Raising Professional, who will work closely with the MD and CEOs and help in raising funds from Family offices and UHNIs as well as from Financial Institutions.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Assessment and understanding of the fund raising needs of the organisation and sourcing of corporate finance through, debt capital markets, Banks and other FIs
- Raise fund from UHNIs and Family offices and from the financial institutions
- Preparing proposals, term sheets, Information Memorandum and compiler of other information required by banks NBFCs, Mutual Funds and other financial intermediaries for fund raising under new/renewal/enhancement of limits
- Build and manage relationships with investors, Banks, NBFCs and other Financial Institutions as well as external stakeholders including Credit Rating agencies and regulators
- Deployment of surplus funds in best available avenues (MFs etc.), review of Investment schedules and reconciliation
- Coordinating in the legal due diligence, documents execution, and security creation and complying with pre and post disbursement conditions. Dealing with potential objections / queries from the lenders.
- Monitoring the overall debt and optimization of overall finance cost - interest, borrowing costs and transaction charges
- Liasoning and coordinating with internal as well as external auditors for finance related issues, providing quarterly balance confirmation from banks, statements and other details required by the auditors
- Preparing periodic MIS/presentations for review by management
- Post-Graduate from premier management college or a Professional Degree (CA, CFA)
- 5-10 years of post-qualification experience in wealth management, investment banking or multiple family offices on the fund raising side
- Strong relationships with the clients and exposure of managing a corpus of minimum of 500 crore
- Excellent inter-personal skills able to connect at the most senior levels and raise money;
- Highly developed presentation, interpersonal, communication and media relationship
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.