Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:1767 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Fund Manager - NBFC (10-20 yrs)
The client is a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as ND-SI (Non-Deposit taking systemically important) and is listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Lending Business :
The company lends primarily to three sectors :
- Real Estate Lending : The client provides short to medium term loans to real estate developers at different stages of project implementation including the project approval stage funding or as a last mile funding
- SME and Retail Lending : The client provides financial solutions for micro, small and medium entity/s by providing short to medium term loans for acquiring capital assets like machinery /equipment, Loan against property (LAP), Loan against Property Rentals, etc.
- Affordable Housing Finance : The company has has an aggressive Affordable Housing finance business and is progressively venturing into tier 2/3/4 towns.
About the opportunity :
The promoter group currently manages a proprietary investments of around Rs 400 Cr across real estate investments and equity markets. The company is looking to hire a portfolio manager to handle these investments.
Job Description : Fund Manager
Location : Lower Parel, Mumbai
Experience : 10+ years
CTC : Candidate's Current Fixed CTC must be upwards of Rs 50 Lacs
Job Description :
1. Manage proprietary capital of around Rs 400 Cr.
2. Advising on investments in Equities, Wealth Products, Third Party Products like MF, PMS, PE Funds, Real Estate, and others
3. Integral part on the asset allocation strategy team
4. Generation of ideas to actively manage the model portfolios
5. Institutionalized best-in-class investment processes to drive superior insights & productivity
6. Generating 1 pagers of the companies under coverage on a quarterly basis and regular event updates.
7. Consistent interaction with the sell side analysts of empanelled brokers on a regular basis for various companies and sectors.
8. Regularly attending concalls and analyst meets organised by the companies and the brokerages
9. Regularly interacting with all the India-wide advisors on various forums and platforms like Video conferencing, concalls, One to One, Knowledge sessions etc. to keep them abreast of micro and macro calls.