Director at Connexio Search
Views:847 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Fund Manager - Early Stage Investments (10-12 yrs)
Fund Manager - Early Stage Investments
Exp : 10 - 12 Years
Our client is one of India's fastest going financial institutions. Its asset management arm is launching an early stage fund focused on consumer technology companies and intends to hire a fund manager to run this fund.
- Identifying evaluating and executing investment opportunities in the consumer tech space at seed/early stage
- Overall management of the fund
- At least 5 years of experience in the VC/early stage investment industry, the majority of which should be in the consumer tech sector with a solid track record.
- Cumulative experience of at least 10 years.
- A passion for early stage investing
- Deep networks in the investor and founder eco systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with LPs
- Ability to build and manage a team