Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:2825 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Fund Accounting Role - Prime Brokerage - Bank (4-6 yrs)
Shift - 12pm to 9pm
A leading global bank in Mumbai is looking out for Associates in Prime Brokerage. The Account Manager is responsible for servicing a variety of clients, predominantly hedge funds. The Account Manager is considered a central point of contact for our clients. The Account Manager acts as a conduit between the client and the rest of the firm, providing escalation support, navigation, and helping to deliver tangible solutions.
- First point of contact for client issues as a primary account manager - oversee the client's accounts and be involved in all client issues.
- Communicate with client as secondary or back up account manager capacity to respond and resolve issues pertaining to trade clearing and settlement, cash management, asset transfers and corporate events.
- Communicate issues and resolve problems.
- Perform root cause analysis for their clients to increase STP and reduce client issues.
- Analysis of data around client balance trends and client market share.
- Ensuring client stays current by introducing latest prime brokerage technology and reporting suite to the client
- Performing activities and checks around regulatory or management checks in the area of short sales violations, analysis of cancel/ corrections of trades, aged settlements, holdings in restricted currency
- Provide services to the Hedge Fund clients in the areas of due diligence inquiries from potential investors, maintaining/checking client fee schedules and their accurate billing, account opening and closing for organic changes to Funds.
- Liaison between Fund Administrators and various teams in swaps desk, listed derivatives, interest and finance, stock loan team to resolve inquiries.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in an Investment Bank or Custodian Bank with focus on capital markets
- CA or M.B.A.
- Understanding capital markets and how products trade, settle and are accounted for
- Understanding of prime brokerage business
- Ability to identify and escalate issues effectively and appropriately
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Generalist skill set with the ability to deal with all levels of client organization and our firm's support structure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.