Recruitment Executive at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:784 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Fund Accounting Role - BFSI (2-10 yrs)
Currently we have a job opportunity with our client for Bangalore/Chennai location.
Please find below the JD for your reference.
Position: Fund Accounting
Experience: 2-10 Years
Job Location: Chennai/Bangalore
Shift Timings - Candidates should be flexible to work in any shift timings.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investran application experience is Mandatory.
- Knowledge of private equity fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure.
- Knowledge on the role of Investors - classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
- Recording investors commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
- Processing capital activities i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions.
- Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
- Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations.
- Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
- Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting.
- Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues.
If your profile suit above requirement then please do revert with your updated resume including below details.
Relevant Experience (Investran Application):