Consultant at Live Connections
Views:749 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Fund Accounting/Hedge Funds Accounting Role (1-10 yrs)
Fund accounting, Hedge funds accounting
CA+1yrs MBA+3yrs / CA4+yrs MBA 7+yrs
Pune and Mumbai
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds
- Preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports for larger, complex clients, or as required, within deadlines
- Assisting Assistant Vice President in supervising staff within an Account, reviewing work performed by staff in the Account
- Working closely with the (Senior)/Fund Accountants to manage timelines, workflows and deliverables within agreed SLAs
- Assisting Assistant Vice President in meeting client expectations by monitoring timely delivery of daily, weekly and monthly deliverables
- Escalating all material issues effecting the NAV production process to the Assistant Vice President in a timely manner
- Monitoring progress of (Senior)/Fund Accountants to identify areas for additional training & development
- Building relationships & working closely with investor relations group and liaising with other departments within company as required
- Training & Coaching staff
- Meeting expectations of clients & fund participants, adhering to deadlines
- Positioning one-self to be the first escalation point for internal queries
- Assisting Assistant Vice President to coordinate the Year End process with respect to audit timelines, Financial Statement Preparation, Regulatory filings, Tax services etc.
- Assist the Assistant Vice President where required & become involved in special projects as needed (Eg conversions etc.).
- Degree qualified in Accounting/Finance related fields
- Minimum of 3-4 & 4-6 years in Hedge Fund Accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc.).
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nations evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.