Director at Arin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:111 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Fund Accountant - Private Equity Funds - CA (5-10 yrs)
Fund Accountant Private Equity funds
Role and Responsibilities :
Fund Accounting :
- Managing Operations of Private Equity Funds (AIF/VCF).
- Reviewing the work of fund accounting team & guiding them in preparation of books of accounts.
- Reviewing books of investment Manager & assisting in audit of investment manager.
- Audit strategy - Audit planning and compliances with Audit requirement.
- Preparing the organization well in advance for Audit Requirements for Audit of Funds and Assist in various audits: PPM Audit, Internal Audit and Statutory Audit
- Knowledge of Entire Fund lifecycle
- Practically implemented distribution workings for Funds.
- Preparing & Projections of P&L numbers of Investment Manager.
- Coordinating with Investee Companies for timely payment of dues and sending timely reminders to them.
- Handling taxation of funds including return filing, payments, Assessments for Income Tax, TDS, GST.
- Coordinate processing of payments and other transactions.
- Co-ordination with distributor for finalizing commercials & execution of the agreement.
- Completing valuation of investments on timely basis.
- Handling compliance (15CA/CB) in respect of NRI investors while remitting money back.
- Resolving queries of distributors for new funds & making them understand key terms of fund.
- Prepare/Review calculations of carried interest/performance/incentive fees.
- Prepare/Review calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions and equalizations.
- Prepare/Review partner capital account statements.
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and auditors and other fund participants.
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
- Preparing various MIS for management review.
- SEBI/Other Compliances related to AIF/PMS/Investment Advisor license
- Reviewing fund documents like contribution agreement, PPM, Trust Deed, Investment Management Agreement & giving inputs on the same.
- SEBI reporting for AIFs (alternative investment funds) and VCFs (venture capital funds)
- RBI Compliances such as : InVi reporting, FC-TRS reporting and FLA Reporting
- Monitor applicable compliance requirements for Fund in Mauritius by closely working with the administrator in Mauritius
- Draft/ Prepare/ Review/ Annual Trustee Compliance Test Report
- Assistance on investor due diligence: AML/KYC checks, world check screening, FATCA compliances etc.
- Compliance with investment and exit process as per internal protocol Investor Servicing
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices
- Ensuring timely preparation of various statement for servicing investors
- Solving investors queries on timely basis
Educational Qualification & Experience :
- Chartered Accountants
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a Financial Service firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.