HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:293 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Functional Trainer - Housing Finance Firm (3-8 yrs)
Functonal Trainer with Leading Housing Finance Company_Multiple Grade
Job Title : Functional Trainer (Retail lending experience in HL/LAP product would be essential)
Locations : Mumbai / New Delhi / Jaipur/ Bangalore
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Preparation of Training content such as presentations, Training Videos, Product / App Demos, Hands-on Assessments ( PPT, Video, Word documents )
- Deliver high quality training (Online/offline) that follows company methodology for Business Application Support, Business Policy, Credit Process, Technology, Operations etc.
- Develop Training strategies to meet employee learning needs
- Collaborate with operation, credit, sales, and technology team to design and develop program content as requiredDesign and regularly update training programs and course material, such as handouts,
- Design and regularly update training programs and course material, such as handouts, PPTs, question paper and assignments
- Preparing and maintaining MIS, Dashboards.
- Create and manage a repository of all the training delivered including attendance, feedback forms etc.
- Create learning reports & publish reports at the end of program delivery.
- Review program feedback and determine opportunities for improvements.
Required Skills :
- Energetic and go getter with Positive Attitude.
- Willing to travel extensively to deliver the training.
- Must possess an excellent communication and interpersonal skill to deal with complex situations.
- Planning and organising skills - Can engage resources (people, content, material, support) to get things done
- Demonstrate the ability to apply analytical and logical thinking in gathering and analyzing data and/or situation/s
Education and experience :
- Any Graduate / Post graduate with good academic background.
- Minimum 3- 8 years' experience in functional domain knowledge