Decision Maker at Orsus Consulting Services
Views:392 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Functional Project Manager - Information Technology - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
- 6-8 years in IT
- SAP Retail Experience
- Good Knowledge of SAP system in any MODULE like SD/MM. (Certified candidates will have preference)
- Preferred to have been part of at least 1 SAP implementation
- The person should be well groomed and must have good communication skills.
- The person needs to have leadership skills, Positive attitude
Job Purpose :
- The individual will be assisting in SAP operational issues and implement few key projects
Job Responsibilities :
- Handle day-to-day SAP operational issues for various brands.
- Develop and manage a Service Operations model for application related IT issues
- Worked as the first point of contact with the business user, service delivery of SAP MM, SD, WMS and FICO application support, and operations
- 1st 2nd and 3rd Level Support
- Drive key application projects with SAP Head.
- Study biz requirements, work with IT application function and biz functions to deploy solutions.
- Co-ordinate with central SAP & Application IT team for integrations and roll-outs.
- Liaison closely with the Central Application (SAP) team and RBL senior management for operational issues as well as few key projects
The people you need to work with :
Within function :
- IT SAP Operations dept
- IT Application Service dept
- Cross function department
- Business Team
- RIL Application Dept.
Outside function :
- Relevant Vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.