Director at People Value Consulting
Views:20 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Functional Consultant - SAP Plant Maintenance (12-18 yrs)
Overall experience of around 16-18 years, in which SAP should be 12-14 years
- Solid domain knowledge gained through working in manufacturing in maintenance function (Companies having sizable network)
- Hands-on experience of configuring, implementing & managing SAP Plant Maintenance, DMS (Document Management System) and awareness on Shutdown Management system, implementations - large scale projects (At least 4 as PM Lead )
- Engineering background is must plus Certifications thru SAP (Mechanical/Electric/Electronics preferred)
- System design/programming (should have technical knowledge) experience
- Ability to modularize problems, excellent communication skills
- Should be at ease dealing with senior plant executives
- Good academics (From leading universities/schools)
- Preferably working in similar role in manufacturing company's IT/SAP team, have experience in managing support plus managing key projects.
1) Projects & enhancements
- Finalise solution design in SAP for all new initiatives, enhancements & change requests. Ensure execution of SAP configuration & related developments as per solution design in adherence to project timelines. Ensure user acceptance test, regression testing & end user training. Support change management during implementation of projects & enhancements where required.
2) Identify improvement opportunities, Strategic inputs/planning
- Benchmarking (internal and external) to identify opportunities for process improvements. Understand product roadmap (SAP and other ERPs) to look for bestpractices relevant in our context. Gather inputs (from market vendors external peers) critical to make step/exponential improvements in respective functions. Work with BAs/ BRM/Head ASG and prepare business case recommending roadmap & implementation of improvements
3) SLA management
- Ensure that SLAs are maintained. Seek regular updates from the Section Heads on incidents logged for respective application. To improve usage level by analysing trends of most common issues. To ensure maximum availability and enhance usage of SAP system by analyzing and Identification of critical / recurring problems by taking corrective step.
4) Training Users knowledge transfer
- Identify end user training needs (each location), develop training calendar. Execution of End user training plan. Continuously develop/strengthen Power Users. Attend relevant seminars and conferences. Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices among his team as well as users. Remain aware and informed of the latest technical and product knowledge as well as trends and competition for assigned products. Keep all documentation updated Knowledge sharing with Other Business in ABG Group where new / existing SAP is implemented/maintained.
5) Audit compliances
- Ensure system is aligned with internal, Statutory and control related compliance requirements
6) Process standardization, drive usage and business KPIs to maximize business value
- Work with SMEs/FHs to drive standardization of processes, data, controls and reports. Analyse usage of IT systems and work with FHs to improve usage. Develop business KPIs with inputs/ help from SMEs. Analyse business KPIs and make suitable recommendation to FHs for improvements.