Consultant at Iconic Resource
Views:65 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Functional Consultant - SAP FICO - Retail (4-6 yrs)
Job Title - SAP FICO Functional Consultant
Functions - Application Support & Administration
Grade - Manager
Purpose of the Job
- Functional Support in SAP - FICO
- Testing of new Customized / Installed processes as per BIBA Policy/Processes.
- Training of SAP FI & CO to End Users
Key Result Areas for the Incumbent
- Hands on Experience in FICO Sub-module - Accounts Payable(P2P) , Accounts Receivable (O2C) , Asset Accounting , Cash and Bank Accounting , GL Accounting , Profit Center Accounting , Cost Center Accounting , Internal Order Accounting , Integration with MM and SD, Funds Management , Investment Management, Costing & Inventory valuation with Closing Activities
- Should have a minimum of 1 E2E implementation project experience. Including Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, Cutover and Post Go-Live
- Support Current configuration and module working knowledge in SAP FICO Module.
- Localization knowledge for India (GST).
- Experience in Profitability Analysis and Product Costing
- At least 2-4 years as SAP FICO Consultant Consultant
People Management Responsibilities
- Training the End User and Timely mitigation of business process challenges
Key Behavioral competencies required to perform this role
2. Customer Focus
3. Problem solving / analytical skills
1. Attention to details
3. Results focused
Key Technical competencies required to perform this role
1. Indepth knowledge of SAP Applications and its architecture.
2. Testing of new modules / process.
3. User training.
1. Knowledge Of Other SAP Modules e.g PP, QM, MM, SD, & WM
2. Identify & Implement the Checks and controls in SAP.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure resolution of queries / errors as per TAT
The candidate would have to interact and manage the following stakeholders
Interaction with application users
In order to be considered for the role the ideal candidate should have:
Full time BCom/Mcom/CA Inter/B.Tech or MCA will be preferred, No Correspondence Qualification will be entertained.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.