Founder / Principal Consultant at Apple Pie Consulting & HR Services
Views:2337 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Functional Consultant - SAP CRM (15-25 yrs)
Middle east Experience Preferred
Overall 15+ years of professional experience, with at least:
9 years proven SAP functional consulting experience in a customer facing role with industry leading clients in the concerned domain.
Solid Industry experience in the SAP functional consulting domain (e.g. PP consultant needs to have manufacturing industry domain experience).
Experience with minimum of 4 end-to-end implementations.
- Proven track record of successful project outcome with regards to customer satisfaction, quality deliverables and in time delivery.
- Is able to lead business process workshops, design business processes, write specifications, configure system, test, and train business users.
- Is aware and able to influence adoption of standard SAP best practices while minimizing development effort.
- Is SAP Module certified in the domain of work (Mandatory).
- Has excellent soft skills : written and verbal communication and presentations.
- Has excellent liaison and consultative skills : negotiating skills within the context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Has pre-sales experience in designing and estimating solutions, writing technical content in a proposal, and presenting it to the client.
- Has International experience with at least 1 project experience in the respective geography (KSA and/or GCC) is preferred.
- Local language is an added plus.
- Masters Degree, Engineer, or MBA preferred.
NOTICE PERIOD MAX 1 MONTH.
MUST HAVE PASSPORT AND SHOULD BE ACTIVE.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.