Management Trainee - HR Recruiter at Recruitment Firm
Views:2345 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Functional Consultant - SAP - Consumer Goods (1-4 yrs)
- Business consulting for Consumer Goods clients with primary skills as Industry process skill and secondary skill as SAP HANA
- SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- SAP HANA professionals design, implement and deploy SAP HANA solutions for our customers in any products industry, including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP Enterprise HANA
- Identifies assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client
- Impart strong functional knowledge and guidance to Client and project teams.
- The consultant/analyst must be able to perform responsibilities across client delivery, thought leadership, practice development, capability development, and offshore support
- Support and help in business development and marketing activities to grow the Enterprise Transformation consulting practice.
Requirement - Experience and Qualifications:
- Master's Degree
- Any Products industry experience, knowledge, and willingness to learn
- Minimum 1-4 years of experience with SAP HANA/QM/WM/PP/FICO/ISR
- Minimum 1 project implementation experience with SAP HANA/QM/WM/PP/FICO
- Experience with development of complex conceptual and logical data models
- Understanding of SAP source system (ECC, APO, CRM, etc.) tables and relationships
Requirement - Soft Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams and possess cross-cultural competence.
- Attention to detail and high-quality deliverables
- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.