Functional Consultant - Oracle Apps - F&A (3-7 yrs)
Functional Consultant - Oracle Apps [Finance]
Position: Consultant / Sr. Consultant / Principal Consultant [Oracle Apps - Finance Functional Consultant]
Reporting Manager – Co-Founder & COO
GlobalMinds is a global consulting organization founded by a group of technocrats having strong business acumen and coming from varying verticals and industries. The founding team bring 60+ man years of consulting experience with fortune 100 clients worldwide having key focus in Indian and Middle East subcontinent. They have working experience in: Process Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, EPC, Automobiles, Financial Services, Hospitals, Contracting and Professional Services industries.
Our offerings span across Business and Technology Consulting, Application Services, Systems Integration, Custom Software Development, Business Process re-engineering, Change & Knowledge Management, Mobile Application Development, IT Infrastructure Services and Business Process Management and across Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
We are a global company having footprint in Middle East, UK and India. You can visit the website for more details.
As an Oracle Finance Functional specialist, you will be working on both offshore and onsite client projects which will involve
- Understanding client requirement
- Implementation of Oracle Applications
- Roll-out, Upgrades, Modifications, Maintenance etc
Position will be key contact for client from understanding requirement to seem less service delivery and payment collection.
Qualification / Experience
- Working experience on similar capacity for more than 4 years with at least 1~2 implementation life cycles. Experience in R12 Preferred.
- Proficiency in Oracle E-business Suite in AP, AR, FA, CM, GL, iExpense, iReceivables with the good understanding of finance module interfaces between Manufacturing with Distribution.
- Possess business acumen with in depth understanding of financial business operation flows.
- Capable to troubleshoot and provide quality problems resolution.
- Be able to cope with multi-tasking assignment excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience on Developer 6i, SQLLOADER, PL/SQL and Discoverer report will be an added advantage
- Working experience in Oracle cost accounting concept.
- Team Player, responsive, organized.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Graduate / Post graduate from reputed institution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.