HR Manager at imdNEXT Consulting Services
Views:195 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Functional Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics D365 - Finance & SCM (5-10 yrs)
Experience - 5 to 10 years
Location - Remote (India)
We have an urgent requirement for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Functional Consultant
- Candidates with at least 5 end-to-end project implementation experience need to apply.
- Ready to travel for short-term on-site opportunities globally (based on travel conditions).
- B.Tech/B.E mechanical/MBA/CA or Finance Background with good Accounting domain understanding preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 platform & Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer?
- Participate and/or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Over 5-10 years of relevant Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience with Finance Background.
- Extensive experience working in core financials business processes such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank and Cash Management, Budgeting, Financial Reporting, Manufacturing Costing, Inventory, Production, Trade & Logistics, Warehouse, Product Information System etc.
- CA/CA final, M.Com, MBA, B.E, B.Tech or any relevant post-graduation in related domain will be preferred.
- Experience working on end-to-end implementation projects to D365 Finance / SCM AX third party solutions.
- AX/D365 certifications in Finance or SCM preferred
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English language.
- Strong listening & presentation skills.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, willingness to evolve and go the extra-mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways and initiatives and ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)