Senior Consultant at NeerInfo
Views:7648 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Functional Consultant - Hyperion Financial Management (1-7 yrs)
This is regarding job an opening with one of our client; please find below the job details -
The candidate should be able to demonstrate abilities and proven success in end to end implementation of Oracle Hyperion EPM projects:
- Ability to translate business needs into practical solutions
- Responsible for building best practices within financial close and consolidation processes and reporting
- Chartered Accountant or BE plus MBA in Finance (from top MBA Institute)
- At least 1-12 years of experience with Hyperion Financial Management
- Good understanding of the entire Financial Close Process at standalone and group level
- Functional knowledge of HFM in order to guide business users and help them during financial close process.
- Proficiency in understanding business requirements and translating them into HFM solution
- Good communication and detailing skills
1. Technical skills (implementation of Anaplan, Hyperion planning etc.) combined with functional skills (design of budgeting process, chart of accounts optimization, design of cost allocation process, design of consolidation, capex, workforce, revenue planning, financial modeling experience etc.).
2. Requirement gathering/elicitation, design of as-is and to-be process, conducting user workshops, design of applications etc.
3. implementation & planning budgeting experience v/s the support experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.