Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:2919 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Functional Consultant - HCM (5-10 yrs)
A leading business group of over USD 4 billion is looking for project managers for its company. Office located in central Chennai.
- The job holder would provide end user support, business systems analysis, and facilitate change management between business users, 3rd party vendors, HR teams and SAP support teams located in Chennai
- The SAP - HCM modules in scope are MSS/ESS, Payroll, Personnel Administration, Time Management,
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the use of SAP HCM or RAMCO HCM across the organization; provide end user support and resolve primary user issues.
- Partner with the whole Human Resources team to define business requirements, assess technology needs, and identify technical solutions for achieving business objectives.
- Assess the incoming business requirements to determine whether those can be handled locally in India by SAP support team or a formal change procedure is needed with SAP CC at Chennai / client location.
- Develop detailed business specifications on the basis of requirements finalized with business
- Create user acceptance test plans and training materials for the end users
- Manage and communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders and end users
- Work closely with IT Service Delivery Incident Manager in case of Critical and High Priority issues to help resolve the issue and ensure effective restoration of business services
- Facilitate end user training sessions across the organization for deployed changes
- Support and develop integrations between SAP - HCM and third party vendors
- Participate in the completion of standard and ad-hoc reporting requests (e.g., gather data from existing reporting tools or execute SQL queries).
- Support additional special projects in HR from an IT perspective.
- Time and Attendance Management (with integration to Payroll)
- Payroll (along with Indian tax rule like HRA exemption rule, Professional tax rule - province wise variation)
- Personnel Administration (Transfer, Promotion, Joining, Deputation, Extension, Relieving, e-Separation, etc.)
- Hands-on knowledge and configuration for ESS and MSS
- Hands-on knowledge and configuration of SAP or Ramco Workflows
- At least 4-8 end to end implementation experience of SAP HCM module in large company settings
- MBA (HR) with at least 4-8 years of experience in SAP or Ramco and HR business processes along with adequate technical expertise. OR
- B.Tech with at least 4-8 years of experience in SAP or Ramco HR implementation along with good exposure of HR functions at the level of a business analyst
- Exposure to SAP or Ramco HCM Performance and Compensation Management module
- Exposure to workforce planning, reporting, and analytics tools such as BW/BO/SAP queries
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Knowledge of Indian Labour Law that might have impact on HR policies and relevant SAP or Ramco configuration"