CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:2502 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Functional Business Analyst - Treasury Front Office Systems - Business Technology Group - Bank (8-10 yrs)
A Leading Bank is looking out for a Functional Business Analyst- Treasury Front Office systems for its Business Technology Group.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge in overall Treasury domain. Expertise in one or more areas of Front office, Back Office or Mid-office will be more preferred.
- Hands-on experience on integration of forex interbank and customer facing trading platforms like RET, 360T, FXT, FX-Clear, FX-ALL, Bloomberg etc with bank core system.
- Experience in implementation / support of algorithmic trading software will be added benefit.
- Knowledge of various forex bank office process including settlements and limits monitoring process will be preferred.
- Effective communication to coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to drive the project requirements.
- Inter-personal skills coupled with business intelligence to facilitate automation of customer requirements.
- Should be able to handle medium size team, responsible for project cycle right from requirement gathering, drafting, planning, UAT Testing, obtaining necessary sign-off and implementation in production and post-Go-Live support.
- Understanding business processes and business requirements of internal customers and translating them into specific software requirements.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Conducting UAT for effective implementation of software requirements.
- Rendering system support and training to End Users as part of BAU (Business as usual) from early morning till late evening hours.
- Acting as an interface amongst business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Handling project related documentation and managing system compliance related requirements.
- Imparting training on application enhancements to various stakeholders like business users, auditors and support teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.