CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:326 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Functional Business Analyst - Treasury Front Office Systems - Business Technology Group - Bank (8-10 yrs)
A Leading Bank is looking out for a Functional Business Analyst- Treasury Front Office systems for its Business Technology Group.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge in overall Treasury domain. Expertise in one or more areas of Front office, Back Office or Mid-office will be more preferred.
- Hands-on experience on integration of forex interbank and customer facing trading platforms like RET, 360T, FXT, FX-Clear, FX-ALL, Bloomberg etc with bank core system.
- Experience in implementation / support of algorithmic trading software will be added benefit.
- Knowledge of various forex bank office process including settlements and limits monitoring process will be preferred.
- Effective communication to coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to drive the project requirements.
- Inter-personal skills coupled with business intelligence to facilitate automation of customer requirements.
- Should be able to handle medium size team, responsible for project cycle right from requirement gathering, drafting, planning, UAT Testing, obtaining necessary sign-off and implementation in production and post-Go-Live support.
- Understanding business processes and business requirements of internal customers and translating them into specific software requirements.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Conducting UAT for effective implementation of software requirements.
- Rendering system support and training to End Users as part of BAU (Business as usual) from early morning till late evening hours.
- Acting as an interface amongst business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Handling project related documentation and managing system compliance related requirements.
- Imparting training on application enhancements to various stakeholders like business users, auditors and support teams.