Fullerton India - Technology Project Manager - BRE (4-5 yrs)
JD is as below:
Position Title: Technology Project Manager - BRE
Job Purpose :
- The role of Project Manager has the responsibility of leading projects within the company.
- This includes the ability and skills to develop and manage business requirements, technical requirements, and schedules with a view on resource utilization.
- The Project Manager is expected to interact and communicate with marketing, technical, and executive management teams along with senior levels of client management to assure products and solutions directly addresses their business and technical requirements.
- Present and future product/service views are necessary to ensure the product lifecycle
- Lead Projects with deliverables, deadlines, and key milestones
- Maintain timelines for production views with development schedules
- Lead technical discussions with stakeholders and internal teams
- Define technical requirements and various needs related to services and integration
- Maintain industry relevant knowledge around product and industry trends
- Understand project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, and others
- Develop and manage with budgets, business requirements, technical requirements, and other project processes and artifacts
- Effectively present ideas and product scope to internal and external audiences
- Develop and maintain discovery processes with key stakeholders and project teams
- Lead teams around product development and enhancements
- Initiate client communications, where applicable, to provide strategy and product awareness
- Understanding and knowledge of Finance domain, deployments, and solutions on an enterprise level
- Lead and/or participate in the development and improvement of project management and PMO processes
- Minimum of 4-5 years- experience in project management for projects in Finance Domain.
- Solid understanding of UI design, .Net development, development, QA testing, and implementation processes
- Understanding of MS Project, including resource allocation, and utilization
- Experience in implementing remediation procedures and actions
- Ability to provide clear timeline and milestone reporting
- Experience developing and managing standard project management documents and processes (Project Charter, Requirements Document, Project Change Management, etc.)
- Problem solving abilities with a strategic view focused on developing great products
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, and web development processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, re-enforcing team building and empowerment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.