HR Manager at Fullertonindia
Views:4100 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Fullerton India - Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics (1-5 yrs)
- Devise scorecard and model driven strategies across all products.
- Develop expertise to implement scorecards in scoring engines.
- Devise strategies to improve marketing efficiency targeted at new customer acquisition and cross sell
- Track all scorecards performances and highlight to management in case of any breaches/actions required.
- Analyze bureau information to recommend strategies for use in the current decision making framework.
- Reporting any adverse trends in portfolio performance.
- Help establish a clear risk-reward measurement based customer strategy with a pricing framework
- Develop strategies to define customer profile and enhance customer profitability
Internal customers will be across levels -
- Product risk managers & business managers
- Risk & business heads
Process / Quality Improvement:
- Continuously work with business, policy and technology teams to improve strategies, identify and plug leakages and drive automated decision making.
- Work with team leads to identify Analytics opportunities in aiding decisions across business
Required Skill Set:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Analytics in Banks / NBFCs with exposure to one or more of following areas:
- Customer/Marketing Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Recovery/Collection Analytics
- Experience of working in asset business in a bank / FI
- Proficiency in at least one statistical and other tools/languages - R/Python/SAS
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
Project experience in at least one of the following:
- Logistic regression models
- Classification models
- Cluster Analysis
- Neural Network
- Non-parametric models
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written