Talent Acquisition Specialist at Fulfil.IO
Views:86 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Fulfil.IO - Customer Onboarding Associate/Project Manager (3-8 yrs)
The Customer Onboarding Associate will focus on onboarding new Fulfil customers on to our platform. You will work hand in hand with an Onboarding Specialist to craft an exceptional experience for merchants as they bring their entire merchant operations processes onto Fulfil. You will obsess over deadlines and work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams across product, engineering, sales, and account management to ensure timely delivery of each step of the onboarding process. This is a strategic customer success role that requires an air of confidence, and a prescriptive rather than a reactionary approach to ensure ease during this transition leading to a successful Launch and Go-Live.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the onboarding team to help new and existing merchants adopt Fulfil
- Drive implementation planning, execution, and optimization support
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new and existing customers to determine configuration requirements
- Prepare business requirements and technical scoping documents derived from customer meetings towards a successful launch
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions and dry runs
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption onto Fulfil
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure timeliness of each client deliverable
- Project manage across all stakeholders (internally and externally) in order to ensure on-time delivery and exceed merchant expectations
- Collaborate with other service and product areas to create a seamless experience for our merchants as they move from sales to data-migration, to set-up, delivery and go live.
- Wear multiple hats and make the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company; passionate about doing something incredible!
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple competing projects simultaneously from start to finish and have strong prioritization skills
- Flexibility to work North American time zones - the successful candidate will be able to overlap directly with the team in Toronto, Canada
- Previous experience in a customer facing implementation, or project management role at a product company. SaaS experience preferred
- Energy and a wicked work ethic - Customer Success is a 24/7 operation
- A strong attention to detail with proficiency in MS Excel and spreadsheet automation
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: Netsuite, SAP, JDA, MS Dynamics or other ERP/Supply Chain Management software;
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, you are a task-management expert!
A proactive mindset capable of creating a long-term vision, with a monthly/weekly plan and shipping velocity in days
- The ability to diagnose and solve complex problems on the fly using critical thinking and persuasion
- The ability to instill a deep sense of confidence in your clients to alleviate any worry they might develop when transitioning from an old, outdated (but familiar) system to a new service
- An interest in e-commerce and the ability to quickly understand the Fulfil product suite
-Superior oral and written communication skills
- Genuine empathy for others and helping customers achieve their goals
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Accounting degree, CPA designation or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of support methodology and process, and experience using Zendesk
- Experience with e-commerce technologies like Amazon or Shopify Plus
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Coding ability or other technical experience e.g. SQL
- Previous experience with one or more of the following: Netsuite, QuickBooksOnline, Xero, TaxJar, Avalara etc
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omnichannel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back-office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like DreamCloud, Mejuri, Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, and many more.
Fulfil.io is a technology company with offices in Toronto, Bangalore, and San Francisco. The team is made up of people who want to feel challenged at work, be the best at their craft and learn from one another. We come from different backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join us in our journey to simplify operations and empower merchants around the world!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.