Fulcrum - Team Leader - Concurrent Audits - Treasury Function (2-7 yrs)
Team Leader Treasury (required for Mumbai)
We are a firm of Chartered Accountants engaged in Internal Audit, Concurrent, Operations and Management Audits, Management Consultancy, Business Process Redesign, etc., for the Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector. We do not conduct Statutory Audits and Tax Consultancy services.
Currently, we have requirement for the position of Team Leader Concurrent Auditor for one of our Bank Treasury clients in Mumbai.
Position: Team Leader Concurrent Audits
Experience: 2-7 years in Internal and Concurrent Audits of Bank Treasury / Gold / Bullion / Currency/ Derivatives and Audits Primary Dealers.
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant /MBA
Reporting to: Partner
Overall purpose of the job: Independently handling audit engagements for various Banks and Primary Dealers covering a detailed review of processes and 100% transaction review of all transactions executed by Treasury Function.
- Plan audit execution in line with the scope agreed with the client.
- Assign daily, weekly and monthly tasks to all team members.
- Monitor work performed by the Team members on a daily basis.
- Giving status updates to Partner and client on periodic basis.
- Conduct detailed walkthroughs to gain understanding of the processes and controls implemented by the client.
- Ensure quality of work performed by the team.
- Documenting work performed and maintaining work papers
- Review adherence with regulatory and statutory compliances
- Conducting audits within the time schedule assigned
- Identify areas of improvements for each process being audited and recommending the same to our clients
- To be abreast with all regulatory and other changes in relation to Treasury and financial markets.
- Drafting Audit reports detailing findings of audit
- Should have a strong domain across the spectrum of products offered by Bank / PD Treasuries such as Fixed Income, Money Market, Forex, Derivatives and Bullion.
- Should have good oral and written communication skills to articulate queries / observations to clients
- Should have good command over language and grammar
- Should have the ability to grasp / learn and unlearn processes / businesses of our clients.
- Should have good interpersonal skills in interactions with team members and client representatives at all levels
- Should actively mentor and train team members, support their skill enhancement, improve their capacity to take more responsibility and oversee their overall development.