Talent Acquisition Specialist at FTcash
Views:702 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
ftcash - AVP - Collections (8-15 yrs)
The Position: AVP Collections
Locations - Mumbai
- As the AVP Collections, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely achievement of collections targets by formulating and executing collections strategy.
What you will do:
- Will be a key member of the Collections Team.
- The primary role is to define suitable Collections strategies for minimizing bad debt losses through the effective design, monitoring, and deployment of Collection strategy, policy, and process.
- Recruiting and training the collections team for effective collections and recovery.
- Ensuring adherence to collection processes in the region, i.e., system allocation, tracking, monitoring delayed cash deposition; identifying and reporting fraudulent practices
- Identify and deliver improvements to the range of account treatment and negotiation options available to operational agents
- Responsible for Debt Collection of EMI and in the respective locations.
- Capability for support on the mechanism for legal / police authorities
- Managing productivity by fixing productivity parameters for Agencies/collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters
- Authorizing payouts and roll out collection payout structure policy
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to the collection process and taking preventive action against erring agencies/agents and discontinue agencies based on performance
- Partnering with regional sales and credit team to ensure quality sourcing
- Identifying trouble spots and implementing collection related programs
- Any Graduate/PG with 8 - 15 years of experience in Banking/NBFC
- Specialized Knowledge of Unsecured Business Loan Collection is a great plus
- Should have hardcore recovery experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills