Senior Executive - Recruitment at Frost & Sullivan
Views:9034 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Frost & Sullivan - Industry Analyst/Senior Industry Analyst - Medical Devices (6-10 yrs)
Frost & Sullivan is currently seeking an India based Industry Analyst for the Advanced Medical Technologies (AMT) (Medical Devices) programme within the Transformational Health business. The position requires contributions to the focus and content of our Transformational Health syndicated research, growth consulting fulfilment, and capacity to serve as an expert and advisor to our clients.
Frost & Sullivan's AMT program offers our clients a way to monitor the industry sector and complementary/adjacent markets, from both a regional and global perspective to identifying market movements, including; devices, equipment, consumables, services, monitoring products, surgeries and interventions and evolving patient engagement models, to regulatory changes and reimbursement issues affecting the adoption and utilization of procedures, products and services.
- Research and monitor selected areas in the healthcare industry, with the goal of leveraging expertise in this market into research deliverables, including market and customer research efforts
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts, executives and end-users for the purpose of gathering primary data and producing written market analyses and competitive intelligence reports
- Contribute to client projects, delivering quality insights within the scope, objectives, timeline and budget for assigned projects
- Mentor and project manage local or off-site medical technology analysts with a view to successfully deliver insightful research outputs as per annual plans
- Support the development of appropriate client collateral materials for business development purposes in collaboration with the sales team and research leadership staff to support the annual sales target
- Contribute insights to industry media and reporters for major business publications and media interviews
- Establish a presence as an influential and knowledgeable expert in the advanced medical technology sector
- 6-10+ years of healthcare industry market research or consulting background is required
- Background in medical devices, technologies, patient monitoring, and hospital services markets or direct knowledge and from applicable work experience.
- Exposure to business analytics, market modelling, sales and marketing or commercial roles in other healthcare markets could also be applied
- Exposure to support sales team on client calls to develop proposal to enable closure and sales.
- Skilled in relating industry knowledge to markets and business research projects and consultative sales
- Poise to speak at conferences applicable to business area desired
- Advanced degree strongly preferred (MBA, MS, BE/Btech Biomedical)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.