Senior Executive - Recruitment at Frost & Sullivan
Views:5342 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Frost & Sullivan - Program Manager/Consultant - Manufacturing & Process Control (8-12 yrs)
Program Manager/Consultant - Manufacturing & Process Control (Sustainability Initiatives)
About Frost & Sullivan :
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging business and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com
Position: Program Manager/Consultant - MPC (Sustainability Initiatives)
Location: India (Bangalore/Mumbai/Kolkata)
The Program Manager/Consultant holds full responsibility of ensuring project leadership/management of consulting engagements, the integrity of strategic and tactical recommendations and the development of detailed business/market strategies. The Consultant will also be the definitive point of contact for clients and will be required to demonstrate expert knowledge of the markets and develop strong business partnerships.
- Project Leadership - Manage the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from inception to completion, incorporating design, plan, cost and management, developing bespoke client focused solutions through commercial leadership.
- Business Development - Proactively develop and nurture client relationships, conducting detailed business needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge.
- Team Development - Lead, manage and train team members, developing junior consultants; promoting innovative team ideas, best practices and processes.
- Research and Strategic Evaluation - Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research, using detailed research methodologies, developing market research content and methodologies.
- Client Communication - Author strategic market reports/presentations based upon focused industry research, whilst interpreting/analysing key data and presenting accurate results at a senior level.
- Internal Development - Contribute to Frost & Sullivan's consulting offering, standards and processes.
- Domain Expertise - Act as an industry expert and advisory function.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience :
The successful candidate will be a professional and committed business consultant, with a thorough understanding of consulting methodologies. Proven success with direct client interaction, business development, custom research project fulfillment and a pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability to deliver accurate results within a fast paced, client focused environment.
- Previous consulting/ lead analyst experience within a Consulting or Advisory business environment.
- Thorough understanding of market research/consulting methodologies, strategy development and marketing tools
- Strong project management skills.
- Previous experience of mentoring, training and inspiring a team of Consulting/Research professionals.
- Knowledge and/or experience of the industry (an appreciation of the industry structure, operational practice, business functionalities and competitive landscape).
- Advanced ability to develop strong business relationships, collaborate with the sales function and establish continued client business.
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The candidate should have experience in driving Sustainability Initiatives in his/her organization or as a consultant in other organizations.
- Experienced in creating sustainability reports, Carbon footprint mapping and developing Sustainability Roadmap.
- Previous experience in client facing assignments and business development will be an added advantage
- Execution of Sustainability project in manufacturing as well as service sector.
- Involved in execution of GMEA, Sustainability Workshops, training on Sustainability, etc.
- Willing to travel.
B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M. Sc and those with MBA will have a definite advantage and the candidate should have 8+ years of experience in driving Sustainability Initiatives in his/her organization or as a consultant in other organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.