Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:5638 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Frontizo - Learning & Development/Organization Development Specialist (5-8 yrs)
Frontizo Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Amazon Asia and Patni Group, based out of Bangalore. Appario Retail Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Frontizo Business Services Private Limited (Frontizo).
At Frontizo and Appario, our vision is to be customer centric company that transforms the way our ecommerce customers buy and interact online; to build a place where people set high bar on customer obsession. We offer our employees excellent learning and growth opportunities within the organization. We have a strong culture and best practices that consistently display leadership attributes required for a fast paced, growing and challenging environment.
The Learning & Development and Organization development team works with the Business and HR teams in Frontizo and offers development programs that support cultural assimilation, change management and development of our leaders. Our aim is to offer programs, platforms and resources that enable businesses to accelerate talent development and inspire employees to learn and be curious.
The role requires strong influencing skills, working in ambiguity and engaging with leaders and managers across Frontizo and Appario in enabling the organizations to grow and scale. This would require the incumbent to understand business groups, business needs and leadership development challenges. Here is a summary (not exhaustive) of some of the areas
Roles and responsibilities :
- As a L&D Specialist, you will play a key role in contributing to the L&D strategy by making recommendations on focus areas to be prioritized, resources required etc.
- Continuously look for organization wide leverage that will help us focus on high impact L&D areas.
- Identify organization wide themes and work across stakeholder groups to create buy-in for initiatives that cut across locations and teams
- Design and deliver innovative, integrated and engaging leadership development programs that address key development areas for the organizations we support
- Engage with both business leaders, employees and HR stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the business context, consult on talent development asks and garner sponsorship for recommended solutions.
- Strengthen internal processes of learning needs identification, driving nominations, internal facilitator management and reporting dashboards and metrics. Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements and drive team to implement such projects
- Drive ownership for the design and deployment of all pan India programs across various levels
- Keep abreast of best practices in other organizations towards enhancing the impact of the L&D function.
- Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of teams charter and deliverables.
- Create and facilitate training programs for different audience groups including mid and senior level leaders
- Monitor recent practices in the virtual learning landscape to identify opportunities to leverage innovative technology-based learning.
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 5-8 years experience in Learning and Development. Atleast 3 years leading a mature L&D team in a global organization with high volumes and fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization and project/program/vendor management skills this will require aggressive planning, organizing and coordinating, negotiating, establishing effective cross-team relationships, prioritization, and delivery against objectives.
- Should be passionate about developing others, and in creating development frameworks that scale. This role requires content development and facilitation expertise.
- Adept at understanding customer needs and facilitating discussions with various stakeholders.
- Technology savvy with ability to interact with external vendors on technical aspects of solutions.
- Masters degree in HR or related fields. Experience in instructional design, or related learning field experience will be a bonus
- Two or more years of experience using e-learning software (Articulate, Camtasia etc), Learning Management Systems (LMS- Cornerstone or Thinking Cap), virtual instructor-led training tools, and social learning tools. (e.g., administration experience including eLearning publishing and learning assessments.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with using, administering and facilitating survey instruments and assessment tools (eg: FIRO-B, MBTI, PDI etc)
- At least 3 years leading a mature L&D operations team in a global organization with high volumes and fast paced environment.