Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:4544 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Frontizo - Instock Manager (3-5 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street smart, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about E-commerce, an experienced and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity appeal you.
About the Role - In Stock Manager
We are looking for an experienced Inventory Planner with a background in inventory or business analysis, finance or supply-chain disciplines. This position is responsible for developing and executing category level sales and inventory strategies to optimize availability and inventory turns. In this role, you will have end to end ownership of managing inventory. You will also build strong partnerships with vendor management, merchandising and operations teams to drive toward common goals. To succeed in the role, you must possess the ability to operate from a company-wide perspective and will need to encourage cross-functional and cross-business project development
- Manage inventory, open-to-buy, inventory health, item-level forecasting, assortment planning
- Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor operational improvement through measurement and process improvement
- Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration
- Manage inbound shipments: fill rate, ASNs, operational issues, lead time
- Achieve and maintain high instock rates on replenishment programs
- Analyze inventory position and sku performance to determine inventory liability, determine exit strategy for unproductive inventory
- 3+ years supply chain, inventory management, project management experience
- Experience working with computer databases and tools such as MS-Excel
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Experience working with complex data sets
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus
- MBA Preferred
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure/manage a business or process
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Innovative and self-directed
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired.
The position will be based in Bangalore.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.