Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:1524 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Frontizo - Group Finance Controller - CA/ICWA (12-18 yrs)
Overview : Frontizo Business Services & Appario Retail Private Limited
Frontizo Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Patni Group and Amazon Asia, based out of Bangalore. Our vision is to be a company that is customer obsessed, metrics driven, excels in providing world class customer experience and transforms the way E-commerce customers buy and interact online. We currently operate through our offices in Bangalore, India and are currently ramping up operations. Frontizo offers employees excellent learning, developmental and growth opportunities within the organization. We have a culture and practice of customer centricity, hiring and developing the best, insisting on the highest standards, calculated risk taking and delivering results. We also have a wholly owned subsidiary Appario Retail Private Limited which shall engage in Multi- Brand Retail through E-commerce
Position Description : Group Finance Controller
LOCATION : Bangalore, India
Reporting to : Group CFO
Summary of Responsibilities :
We are seeking a results-focused, quality-driven accounting leader who has demonstrated extensive experience in handling accounting, finance, operations and reporting processes. This leader will be responsible for corporate accounting and controllership of two legal entities - Frontizo and Appario; lead overall business controls for - Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Treasury and Supply chain finance operations and others.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented and will possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams. Equally important for success in this role is the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of complex tasks as the business continues to grow.
A candidate should have strong technical GAAP accounting and hands-on experience in these areas to successfully analyze the organization's critical business requirements and develop innovative solutions to improve performance and reporting of financial results.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close processes for our operations and retail accounting teams:
- Lead Statutory and internal audit on behalf of the Board and present findings as well as mitigating actions in annual risk reviews with the Board;
- Define and Operate SOPs and controls in the area of stock delivery; vendor returns, liquidations and ensure accuracy in recording of these transactions;
- Manage controls in the area of order to cash and ensure accuracy in recording sales receipts and recording transactions of sales and related claims;
- Provide operations accounting reports to business partners and confirm with monthly financial reviews with business partners.
- Track Cash Flow movements in the company and forecasts future cash flow requirements for short and long term. Lead banking relationships for the group.
- Develop and hire employees to support the growth of new business operations.
- Financial statement reviews and support for statutory audits
- Implementation and maintenance of internal financial controls for assigned processes
- Understanding and influencing the design of financial systems
- Researching and documenting technical accounting issues for U.S. GAAP and Ind AS purposes
- Developing strong partnership with Business and Finance Partners
- Mentoring and developing individual development plan for team member
Basic Qualifications :
- ACA - Chartered Accountant / ICWA - Cost Accountant with 12+ years of post-qualification experience in Business Controls / Corp Accounting / Internal Audit / Reporting
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- 12+ years of relevant experience with 8+ in managing team of professionals
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Fluency in Excel (and SQL is a plus)
- Solid communication skills - written and verbal
Preferred Qualifications :
- Understanding of the retail business. Prior experience in a complex retail organization.
- Experience in building and managing Financial Models
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
Frontizo and Appario are equal opportunity employers. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.