Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:6715 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Frontizo - Direct Tax Analyst - CA (2-5 yrs)
Female Candidates Only.
Overview : Frontizo business Services Pvt Ltd
Frontizo Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Patni Group and Amazon Asia, based out of Bangalore. Our vision is to be a company that is customer obsessed, metrics driven, excels in providing world class customer experience and transforms the way E-commerce customers buy and interact online. We currently operate through our offices in Bangalore, India and are currently ramping up operations. Frontizo offers employees excellent learning, developmental and growth opportunities within the organization. We have a culture and practice of customer centricity, hiring and developing the best, insisting on the highest standards, calculated risk taking and delivering results. We also have a wholly owned subsidiary Appario Retail Private Limited which shall engage in Multi- Brand Retail through E-commerce
Position Description : Senior tax Analyst Direct tax
LOCATION : Bangalore
REPORTING TO : Tax Manager
Frontizo and Appario are seeking a Analyst- Direct tax, for role based in Bangalore. The candidate must be comfortable directly liaising with various business teams within the company with an aim of gaining a deep understanding of the business vision and model in order to develop comprehensive tax solutions in support of the business, develop tax requirements that clearly articulate such solutions, and drive the implementation of the tax requirements. This position will primarily support both Frontizo and Appario business teams on Indian direct tax matters and the ideal candidate will have experience evaluating issues specifically related to BPO and e-retail business in India. This candidate will also work closely with other members of the global tax department to communicate current and future business plans, obtain cross functional tax subject matter input, and ensure coordination of cross functional tax solutions.
Summary of Responsibilities :
Primary job duties include :
- Providing direct tax subject matter expertise to various business lines including Business Development, Marketing, Legal, Customer Service, and various product groups.
- Reviewing new business initiatives and assisting with identifying direct tax impacts on the business.
- Providing end-to-end tax requirements for projects and business initiatives, the candidate will work closely with other tax team members to scope these requirements.
- Researching and advising on various direct tax matters for residents and non-residents (examples - withholding tax position, tax treaty position, permanent establishment position etc.)
- Working closely with internal tax teams like Indirect tax, Transfer Pricing and Tax Reporting, and external advisors, for review of tax impacts on business, tax compliance and forms, agreement, and such other documentation.
- Drafting FIN 48 memos for internal tax reporting purposes.
- Support on tax compliance review initiatives.
- Reviewing and supporting any India related investments / acquisitions
- Review of contracts supporting various businesses from tax standpoint
- Assisting with managing relationships with outside tax consultants and regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis.
- Managing and coordinating tax audits, including audit preparation, responding to document requests, Litigation support etc, as may be required
Basic Qualifications :
- A Chartered Accountant by qualification with 4+ years of direct tax and M&A experience in public accounting firm, large multinational or professional services firm
- Thorough technical knowledge of Direct Tax, Corporate Tax (Income Tax & DTAA), Corporate Law & International Tax.
- Strong hands on experience and Knowledge of international tax issues and double tax treaties
- Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing
- General business awareness
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent Excel and general computer skills
- Excellent drafting skills to be able to communicate complex tax ideas and analysis in plain English language to business groups being supported
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
Preferred Qualifications :
- Preferred Qualifications - Chartered Accountant with 2 to 5 years of post qualification experience.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and ability to work independently in a high pressure environment
- The ability to conceptualize and manage multiple projects
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Strong project management experience
- Understanding of accounting concepts preferred
- Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
- Able to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations
- Hard working, quicker learner with a positive ''can do'' attitude and solid professionalism
- Partner well with people at all levels within an organization
- Able to work in a fast paced, informal, and often ambiguous environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.