Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:1216 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Frontizo - Business Analyst (2-6 yrs)
The Business Analyst is responsible for driving deep insights relating to the customer support of e-commerce business areas and driving continuous improvement using the analysis. The person should have a detailed understanding of a business requirement or the ability to quickly get to the root cause of a particular business issue, and draft solutions to meet requirements or resolve the root problems.
- Analyze business and financial data accurately and ensure high data fidelity
- Work independently with business managers and stakeholders to understand business issues and recommend solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered
- Understand trends related to Frontizo business and recommend strategies to stakeholders to help drive business growth. Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools. Learn and understand a broad range of New Org's data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- Scale data processes and reports; write queries that clients can update themselves; lead work with data engineering for full-scale automation
- Actively manage the timeline and deliverables of projects, focusing on interactions within the team and solve ambiguous analyses with less well defined input to have desired output .
- Drive to the heart of the problem and identify root causes.
- Provide necessary data for Monthly Business Review (MBR) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
- Prepare information deck by liaising with various stakeholders and help conduct weekly business reviews (WBR)
- Derive insights from data on daily basis and create actionable business reports for stakeholders
- Partner with business in determining stretch goals for input/productivity & output metrics
- Monitor best-in-class metrices vis-vis actual performance to create a comprehensive action plan for business
- Provide support with operating planning (OP) cycles
- Provide support in analyzing new business scenarios, accounting, operations and audit teams as appropriate.
- End to end ownership of daily, weekly & monthly reports for various productivity metrics
- Continuously work on identifying automation opportunities to improve processes and efficiency
- Understand the business and underlying drivers and have regular connects with business leaders
- Provide support in raising of invoices to customers.
- Support other projects and business requirements as and when required
- Candidates are preferred to have Proficiency in data mining tools like SQL, SAS, SPSS etc
Basic Qualifications :
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst or data analyst role
- 2+ years of professional experience working with large data sets and report management
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access, automation tools like Qlik
- Ability to manage and drive process-related automation where needed
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Flexibility to work in 24- 7 environment
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently in a high-pressure environment
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
- Able to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations
- Hard-working, quick learner with a positive ''can do'' attitude and solid professionalism
- Partner well with people at all levels within an organization