Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:11023 Applications:1260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Frontizo - Associate Vendor Manager - Appario (1-4 yrs)
Asociate Vendor Manager at Appario - (Appario is a fully owned subsidiary of Frontizo & Frontizo is a joint venture of Amazon & Patni Group)
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street smart, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about E-commerce, an experienced and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity appeal you.
About the Role:
As an Associate Vendor Manager, you will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth for the sub-categories that you are responsible for as we rapidly expand and grow our selection from around the world.
This person will have responsibility for:
- Building selection and terms negotiation: Will be responsible for determining customer market needs, growing selection across sub-categories, brands and use cases, managing vendor partners, optimizing vendor terms and getting support for marketing campaigns.
- Pricing and Demand generation - Responsible for pricing and demand generation. This includes working with other members on the category management team to come up with innovative promotions and site features to improve customer experience.
- Business planning and communication to senior management: Develop a short-term and long-term plan for growth and report to Senior Management on a regular basis on the state of key top line and bottom-line metrics and risk factors.
- Innovation: Invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast-growing business. This will include liaising with the global Appario community to drive innovation and share best practice.
Basic Qualifications -
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- A track record of success in past roles
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Master's degree is preferred
- Experience in Consumer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG is preferred
The position will be based in Appario's office in Bangalore - UB Plaza 1st floor Grant Road, St Marks Road, Bengaluru.