Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Friends Color Images Pvt. Ltd.
Views:299 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Friends Color Images - National Sales Head (5-12 yrs)
Job description for Senior Business Development Manager:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling Customer Communication Management (CCM)/software solutions to BFSI and Telecom accounts.
- Independent responsibility for B2B Sales
- Managing Sales Cycle, Negotiating and Closing cases in Large Corporate/ Enterprise Accounts targeting BFSI & Telecom sectors, interacting at CxO level in stated region.
- Person should be driven by numbers and be able to independently take ownership of sales closures.
- To achieve budgeted individual targets for assigned Products & Services.
- Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share. Gathering required market intelligence domestically to monitor market dynamics and growing trends.
- Keep track and participate in tendering process and maintain all process till order finalization.
- Knowledge of loyalty marketing, customer engagement and marketing automation trends.
- Corporate Sales and consultative selling for product/platform sales, ability to work independently and achieve stretch targets.
- Develop account business plans for strategic enterprise and commercial accounts to promote software, services and training
- Building & managing a sales team
- Establish excellent information & relationship network to ensure sustainability of business
- Will handle prospecting, demos, meetings, coordination, Tender participation, negotiations and follow up for Orders and payments.
Required Candidate profile:
- MBA or Equivalent in sales & marketing or Finance
- Knowledge of Customer Communication Management Industry (CCM) and competing software solutions in BFSI and telecom industry sectors is a plus
- Must be comfortable for travelling
- Must have prior work experience with BFSI OR Telecom sectors
- Candidates from Mumbai or nearby locations with stable track record shall be given preference
- Frequent job hoppers need not to apply as we are looking for long term commitments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere. Should have team handling or team building exposure
- Comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Work Location - Mumbai (Andheri)
Perks & Benefits:
A. Health Insurance
B. Complimentary refreshments
C. Accidental Insurance
D. Life Insurance