HR at Freshworks Technologies
Views:608 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Freshworks - Senior Account Executive (3-12 yrs)
Senior Account Executive
The Company :
- Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world.
- Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
- Freshworks suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
- Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management.
- While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
Job Description :
- Freshworks is looking for an experienced, high-energy, Territory sales folks with a proven track record in SaaS and adheres to a solution/value driven sales approach. Ideal candidates will possess strong sales management experience), as well as deep knowledge of sales cycles likely from his/her experience as an individual contributor. This person will play a key role in owning a fast growing territory covering SMB accounts. We seek a self starter sales person who will develop and execute a multi-faceted sales strategy to gain market share and build the highest levels of customer and team satisfaction.
- The candidate should be ready to handle a high velocity business in the region, ready to travel in the region, do product demonstrations & lead on-ground events organized in the region. They should be Tech-Savvy and should be able to demo various products across industries.
- They should be a good listener and well versed with solution sales process, discover customer requirement with relevant questioning and route them to the product feature set. Manage entire sales process from need creation, identification, product feature mapping,
- Provide strong leadership, vision and direction.
- Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- To be able to do product demo
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to Executive Leadership team.
- Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets.
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build pipeline for sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- 3+ years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor and management role.
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the software industry.
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid trust
- Orchestrate resources including but not limited to marketing, SDRs, Operations, Sales Operations and executives. Deploy the appropriate team to win
- Sell value and demonstrate through sales leadership.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed.
- A creative, out of the box thinker.
- Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgment
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Motivated and comfortable working remotely in a home office
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed