Freshworks - RFP Consultant - IT (3-8 yrs)
The RFP Desk in Freshworks supports the business development efforts across all regions and business units. An RFP Consultant is instrumental in our efforts to win new business and liaises closely with global teams including sales, pre-sales, information security, legal and onboarding teams to deliver high quality, timely, consistent, and cohesive responses to RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs to prospective and existing clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own RFX responses end-to-end and coordinate response completion through ongoing communication, relationship development and teamwork with Sales team members and Subject Matter Experts throughout the company, focusing on collaboration and driving strategic priorities
- Should target to become an SME for an assigned set of products over a period of time, and should be able to come up with high-level solutions and respond to RFX questions
- Work closely with product teams and highlight feature requests and potential opportunity losses.
- Collaborate with other team members and ensure data integrity, organization, and maintenance of core content in the RFP tool, using established templates and following proposal writing standards. Keep the RFP repository/library up-to-date and complete with the most recent content and best responses
- Ensure continuous improvement of team processes and drive innovative use of resources
- Implement initiatives to improve day-to-day operations
- Meet all milestones and ETAs throughout the response process while handling independently large volumes of requests
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- 3 to 8 yrs of experience in RFP Vertical
- Proven ability to apply judgment, creativity, and writing skills in developing and editing customized responses
- Strong commitment to quality control with a focus on data integrity and compliance
- Capable of determining priorities, goals, and objectives of work functions assigned. Ability to take ownership of a project and successfully manage it from start to finish.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and complete high quality work against strict and competing deadlines dictated by clients, prospects, and consultants
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as handle multiple concurrent assignments, work independently, and assume full ownership of deliverable
- Ability to effectively manage new projects, existing maintenance, shifting priorities, and multiple tasks
- Self-directed and well organized; must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to compose and present to leadership
- Possess a strong problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and excellent work ethics
- Possess a sense of urgency and a customer service focus
- Resourceful in gathering key information
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proposal automation software experience (preferable).
- Previous related work experience a big plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.