HR at Freshworks Technologies
Views:346 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Freshworks - Manager - Sales Development (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for a content marketing leader who can develop and scale our content marketing efforts across buyer personas. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of content marketers, and owning business results from our Non-paid activities. You will lead this team to design and publish SEO articles, thought leadership content, blogs, downloadables, guest-authored articles, guide customers through their journeys on the website and distribute content via organic search, social media, growth hackers,newsletters, etc. Our ideal candidate is a passionate B2B marketer with prior experience in content marketing and people management.
- Lead a team of 5 content marketing professionals
- Understand our buyer personas and their goals and challenges to create a content marketing strategy to drive global demand for our products
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including digital marketing, product marketing, sales, design, web-dev, etc.
- Translate the marketing strategy into funnel-focused content marketing programs to acquire and engage prospects
- Own the content calendar to scale our messaging and support lead-gen programs across regions
- 7-9 years prior experience in marketing, 3+ years at an B2B software company
- Ability to hire, manage, mentor and inspire a team of content marketing professionals
- Prior experience in creating marketing content like SEO articles, thought leadership content, blogs, downloadables, etc.
- Ability to strategize and create content and messaging relevant to the target audience
- Strong grasp of funnel-focused marketing activities to create demand
- BS/MS degree, education abroad is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for quality and attention to detail