HR at Freshworks Technologies
Views:502 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Freshworks - Manager - Revenue Operations (7-11 yrs)
About the company:
- Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
- Freshworks - suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
- Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes- Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
About the Team :
Working as a part of the Revenue Operations, the role requires you to work closely with senior leadership, product, sales, marketing, and customer functions, for helping them make data-driven decisions and focus on maximizing revenue.
Key Responsibilities :
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- You drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company's ability to generate more revenue and improve customer retention
- Core focus is on high priority sales initiatives, including business process architecture, org structure, goal/quota setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and strategic planning
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes in collaboration with Finance. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Create, maintain, and present documentation including rules of engagement, pricing, and process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies
- Proactively define and execute projects spanning systems, data management, process automation, data validation, lead generation, and process and tooling implementation
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, and escalations
- Oversee and manage a team of Business analysts and provide strategic inputs to them
- Continue to push stakeholders to think big in developing or re-design processes and systems that can create transformational business impact.
Our Perfect Match :
- 7-11 years of work experience
- MBA from a top-tier college; Or a bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with highly relevant work experience
- Strong data background with the ability to quickly find insights to drive business outcome
- Track record of developing and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders successfully
- Ability to analyze data and make key decisions based on the business context
- Work experience in internet, software, and SaaS industries is a plus
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively
- Passion for technology and for pushing new concepts, products, and services
- A strong bias toward collaboration and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional & dispersed team
- Positive attitude, self-starter, and high emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to drive consensus with internal and external stakeholders