HR at Freshworks Technologies
Views:230 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Freshworks - Lead - Inside Sales (8-10 yrs)
Freshteam is the smart HR software from Freshworks. We are looking for a Lead - Inside Sales (North America Region) to join our growing Sales team in Chennai. If you have great analytical skills and can approach problem solving in a methodical way, we want to talk to you. If you have been acing your quota for the last few years and love working with fast paced teams, we want to talk to you.
Freshworks is one of the fastest growing startups and has been featured in Forbes Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to Work for in India, Freshworks has raised over $400 million in the capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital, and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.freshworks.com.
As a Sales lead, you would be responsible for,
- Formulating a compelling annual plan for the region, enabling a culture of execution to drive new customer acquisition, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings.
- Working on high velocity deals to ensure that the region meets the goals consistently.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Reps on the sales process.
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Cross-functional engagement with Marketing, Sales Engineering and Customer Success teams.
- Running Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
- Creating a fun and engagement-inspiring working environment that encourages personal responsibility and mutual support
Our Perfect Match
- 8+ years of sales experience with at least 2+ years of leading sales teams
- Successful track record of managing and developing direct or indirect pipeline and consistently exceeding sales quota
- Strong ability to think strategically and identify levers that would help accelerate sales in the region.
- Previous work in SaaS or HR Domain is a plus
- Strong bias toward collaboration and ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- A sense of humor :)