HR at Freshworks Technologies
Views:729 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Freshworks - Lead - Customer Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company's suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California, and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
About the Team :
- The Growth & Marketing team at Freshworks is tasked with enabling predictable growth for the company through revenue-focused marketing programs. As a member of the team, you will drive strategic marketing campaigns across the globe to acquire, engage and retain customers profitably.
- You will also have the unique opportunity to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment, and help scale the company to the next level of growth while setting the standard for global SaaS marketing. If you are looking for a challenging marketing role in a hyper-growth startup, this is the right home for you.
- As the Growth Lead for the Customer Marketing team at Freshworks, you will help build a multi-billion company by implementing cutting edge customer marketing and growth strategies for growing our farming business within our existing customer base across the globe.
- We're looking for a highly skilled growth leader to join our Customer Marketing team who will be responsible for cross-sell growth, while delivering moments of wow to our customers across the globe.
- You'll own growth and cross-sell targets across geos and segments for our SMB base. You will be marketing to our SMB customer base; which requires you to understand the pulse of small businesses and how to solve their pains.
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team; split across three segments (Customers Experience, Employee Experience, CRM) and ensure segment-wise growth targets are exceeded.
- Strategize and deliver actionable campaigns for our customer base across products in the form email marketing campaigns, in-app campaigns, videos, blogs, webinars etc.
- Deliver segment-wise sales pipeline and revenue targets over and over again
- Collaborate cross-functionally across product, marketing, customer success and account management teams
- Build and implement product-led growth growth strategies to enable adoption, growth and advocacy
- Build a 1:many program/ low-touch Account-Based Marketing (ABM) program for our long-tail customers
- Build and scale our paid programs; whether it's remarketing, LinkedIn ads or content syndication. Constantly innovate and identify new levers of growth.
- Understand how to create demand and generate sales pipeline through content marketing
- Manage a team; help them grow personally and professionally and get the best out of them
- Be highly analytical, built custom reports and dashboards
Things we're looking for:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience, preferably at a B2B software company. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Leader of high calibre, quality and integrity. Human-first approach to leading and managing teams.
- Has a way with words. Should be able to simplify and explain complex subjects easily
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Knows how to get stuff done. Makes work look like fun. Master collaborator.