HR at Freshworks Technologies
Views:834 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
Freshworks - Director - Segment Marketing (12-15 yrs)
We're looking for a seasoned marketing leader who can develop and scale our unique positioning across the globe involving multiple segments and buyer personas. In this role, you will be responsible for designing our global marketing strategy and thought leadership programs that can drive demand and accelerate revenues across different geos, industry verticals and market segments. Our ideal candidate is a passionate B2B marketer with prior experience at enterprise software companies in a global environment.
- Hire and lead a high performance team of segment marketing professionals
- Understand ideal buyer personas, their goals and challenges, and define solutions that position the Freshworks suite of products optimally within a focus segment.
- Develop our comprehensive cross-channel marketing strategy for each customer segment, geography and industry vertical.
- Translate the marketing strategy into funnel-focused marketing programs to acquire, engage and retain customers
- Deliver global thought-leadership programs to scale messaging, and support regional demand-generation programs across regions and industry verticals
- Enable field marketing and sales teams with messaging, content and collateral to differentiate our products and convert prospects into customers
- Help our sales team differentiate our offerings with solutions based messaging, battlecards, training material and case studies
- Build unique content marketing programs that can help us scale organic customer acquisition.
- Ability to strike the optimal balance between developing strategy and driving execution.12+ years prior experience in marketing, 5+ years at an enterprise product company in a product marketing or segment marketing role
- 12+ years prior experience in marketing, 5+ years at an enterprise product company in a product marketing or segment marketing role
- Prior people management experience and proven ability to hire, manage and inspire a team of marketing professionals
- Ability to work with cross-functional leadership teams including product marketing, field marketing, sales, design, web-dev, etc.
- Prior experience in creating and executing marketing strategies and demand-generation programs at enterprise software companies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to bring together cross-functional teams to deliver on business objectives
- Strong grasp of funnel-focused marketing activities to create demand and retain customers
- Ability to strategize and create content and messaging relevant to the target audience
- BS/MS degree required. MBA desired.
- Global experience in a multicultural environment is desirable.
- Ability to strike the optimal balance between developing strategy and driving execution.